Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Golden Razzies


The golden raspberries are finally in season
at Rutiz Farms. The variety
is called "Anne" and they have a wonderful
honey-like flavor. They are one of my favorite end -of
the-summer things. I recommend you try some if
you can find them. Of course they are best popped
into your mouth right out in the field, but they are good
in tarts and desserts as well. I had a wonderful peach and
golden raspberry crisp at Big Sky Cafe last week and
it was to die for!


The regular razzies and the goldens look beautiful together.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

an encourager said...

My empty jam jars are banging their lids, yearning for those razzies to hop in!!! By the way... I love your photos! They remind me of the Barefoot Contessa's photos in her cookbook. I'm going to learn how to take awesome pictures...someday!

Carol said...

I love Ina too!!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!