Thursday, September 10, 2009

Salute to Flatbread


Flatbread restaurant in Los Alamos is my favorite restaurant.
The food is from local farmers and producers and
the menu is seasonally inspired.


To honor their efforts we made some pumpkins for
them in the Rutiz Farms pumpkin patch.


Flatbread is open Friday, Saturday and Sunday evenings but
my favorite night is Sunday because there are more seasonal
specials. If it is nice, I recommend the patio and
order and try lots of different dishes. And by all
means, save room for dessert!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Hi Carol,
I hope you remember me. We used to be in a morning bible study at NL. and then I opened Della Jayne consignment store in san luis. i have a question for you, if you won't mind contacting me.
brittanycouch@me.com.
Thanks,
Brittany

A.Love said...
This comment has been removed by the author.