Thursday, October 15, 2009

Blessed at Remnants


Whew! I am finally feeling like myself after last weeks
Remnants of the past show. What a fantastic day!
The hosts! The vendors! The customers! To everyone who was so
warm, gracious, and encouraging: Thank You so Much!

A special thanks to Charlotte,
Polly and my hubby Craig who worked their buns off and
kept me on course. A big thank you as well to everyone
who came by the booth. Your encouraging comments
mean so much to me.


My hope is that these little messenger pumpkins are a
blessing and encouragement to others.



Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good !

Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

PammyJ said...

and I am blessed to have you and your pumpkins in my life - love you Carol!

judy # Watkins said...

Thank you Carol. I am blessed to have you in my life and your kind spirit. I am sure that your pumpkins will shine in Santa Barabara. Love you!

Delinda said...

Your pumpkins are beautiful. Wish I could buy one!

Susie from Bienvenue said...

Wish I lived closer...love your pumpkins!

Roxanne said...

Saw your pretty pumpkins @ www.heatherbullard.com and thought they we're amazing! Hopped over to your farm 'quick as a wink'and was delighted! I was so inspired by the beauty of your engraved pumpkins I decided to post them at my place. Hope you don't mind? May His blessings to you and yours at the old Willow Farm.

KarenB said...

Wow, that's the first time I've seen this little gourd! Love it! I'm so happy your pumpkins were such a big hit. Thanks for stopping by for a visit and saying Hi. Looks like you had fun for your daughter's BD. That was a great idea!

Karen @ Elderberry Street

Sue Murphy said...

Love your PumPkins. Do you have any more fore sale?

Carol said...

Thanks so much for your interest Sue. I am done with pumpkins for this year. Maybe next year?